Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A New Beginning?

Hello digital world! This certainly isn't my first blog, but it is my newest. :D This is the perfect time for a new blog, because I am no longer enamored with LiveJournal. *sighs* The ads have become too intrusive for my taste and I'm reluctant to buy a paid account. I've fallen out of favor with Xanga, too. I may contiune to post on those sites, but this could become my primary blog soon. I hope it will be a place for more "serious" blogging. Well, it could also fall by the wayside like several of my other accounts on other sites. Only time will tell! This could become a new home for my attempts at poetry, fanfiction and even some original fiction. *winks* No one knows I'm here, but that can change easily if I choose. That is all I have to say for now. I will think up some new blog ideas as I enjoy another peaceful summer night.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment